Accepted Permaban Appeal - TF2 (Avoiding Punishment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira

Jan 6, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
• my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848638785

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
• me and a few of my friends were insulting eachother as a joke and when one of the staff members took it too serious and didn't know we were joking i was banned. i was then playing on the same server on an alt account because i didn't want to believe i was in the wrong and got perma banned after it was figured out.
• I originally have been banned for toxic behaviour (i think the banlength was for a few days).
• afterwards i tried to avoid my punishment cause i was being stubborn, thinking i wasnt even toxic and that the ban wasn't deserved.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
• i really want to play on the community servers again because it's really fun and alot of my friends and i wish i could play with them on the same server again. i know that joining on the alt account was a bad decision and i'm extremely sorry for doing so, i was just to stubborn to make an appeal because i didn't see how it was justified. i promise i will stop with these insulting as a joke things and that i'll be respectful to everyone and that from now on i will always make appeals for bans/gags.
• I extremely regret everything that has led to this ban, i must say im pretty desperate about this because i wanna play there again.

please give me a second chance.

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Alright, so while your punishment history isn't the most pleasant one, I think you've been banned for more than long enough for this particular punishment.

I will be lifting your ban, but before I do so, I'd like to ask you to revisit our rules. Please read them over and let me know when you've done so.

akira

Jan 6, 2021
I have revisited the rules and ive carefully read them. I wont ever avoid my punishment / spread any sort of toxicity in any way again.

Thank you for taking your time and giving me a second chance, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.