Declined Permaban Appeal (TF2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira

Jan 6, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848638785

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
me and a few of my friends were insulting eachother as a joke and when one of the staff members took it too serious and didn't know we were joking i was banned. i was then playing on the same server on an alt account because i didn't want to believe i was in the wrong and got perma banned after he figured out.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i really want to play on the community servers again because it's really fun and alot of my friends and i wish i could play with them on the same server again. i know that joining on the alt account was a bad decision and i'm extremely sorry for doing so, i was just to stubborn to make an appeal because i didn't see how it was justified. i promise i will stop with these insulting as a joke things and that i'll be respectful to everyone and that from now on i will always make appeals for bans/gags.

ShijuX

Honorary Member ★
Apr 15, 2020
U.S.A.
Hi. I will be the admin handling your appeal. You have several punishments with most of them being from the past year or so. In addition, your final ban that led you to being permanently banned was due to you attempting to avoid your punishment. I see no reason to allow you to be unbanned.
Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.