Accepted Permaban for "invisibility"

Status
Not open for further replies.

scr2tchy

Feb 26, 2021
Ban link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:73534529&Submit

Explanation: This was in 2018. I was playing jailbreak with my friend gbraun on a Wonderland server. One of the admins saw me invisible for some reason. This lead to him thinking that I am hacking/exploiting and banning me for that reason. This is false.

I have never been invisible in the game. It was a bug for the admin. If we look thoroughly through the evidence video, in 1:08, I managed to melee kill the warden (aka the admin). The warden was obviously suspicious of that but no one else was. I think if a warden was killed out of nowhere with no trace OR sound of bullets, people would have been suspicious of that. Another thing that proves the idea of me not being invisible is at 2:44. The admin saw my name on the line. If I would have not been on the line, the guard would have mentioned a prisoner missing, but they can see me in-game, not the admin. The biggest proof of me not being invisible is at 3:04. We decided to do obby for the round. In the chat, I wrote "follow me" to show everyone where the obby is located at. The admin accidentally shot me when he was shooting at the way to obby. You can clearly see my name when he shot the way to obby. Why would I be heading to the way where obby was? Because I wrote in chat "follow me". That's why the prisoners started following me. I was then teleported by the admin, thinking I just lagged out. Soon after that, I got banned.

The evidence can be seen in my ban link.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Looks like it was the admin's client-sided error which was (and still is) very common in 2018. The admin who banned you probably didn't know about the record fix;stop command which is being used today to fix the issue.

Appeal Accepted, however, I will keep the thread open for any questions you might have. If you don't have any questions, I'll close the thread in 48 hours. My only question is why didn't you appeal the ban earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.