Declined Permament Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

justkrzysieu

Feb 7, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Basically, I was playing actively on Trade Minecraft #2, met some friends and foes there, nothing unusual. Sure, I was mean to some people just because they got on my nerves, but I got banned for racism. I thought that was a ban for being toxic, but no. I used some words I heard on other games and didn't know they were racist, English is not my first language, I can speak and communicate but I'm not good at it because I often forget the words sometimes. I also want to sincerely apologize for using an alt account, my friends were playing and I wanted to join them, I'm impatient sometimes. I swear I'll never do that again.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm an active player and I play on Trade Minecraft #2 really often, some would say I'm a nolife. I actively report bad sprays, bad behavior together with my friends, and with that ban I really don't have much servers to play on, other than the toxic ones. I'd be really glad If I could play on - so far - my favourite server to play on.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
As much as your original ban was for racism. It was extended due to you using an alt account to avoid the punishment and continue playing on our servers.
Not only did you change account you changed IP's in which to play
How do you respond to this? Failure to respond within 24 hrs will result in a decline

justkrzysieu

Feb 7, 2020
I know it was extended, hence why I want to apologize, I swear I won't evade bans in the future. As for the IP changing, I didn't. All I really did was changing accounts to play with my friends, because I wanted to play with them. Like I said, I don't have any servers other than this one, where I play actively. I sincerely apologize for my behavior and promise to never do such things again. I really love playing on Wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.