Declined Permanent Ban Appeal regarding tf2 and discord server(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoboat_

Jun 9, 2018
again:
"I know it might seem off that I am writing an appeal if the bans link displays I am unbanned from one permanent ban; as you might see when following this link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Geoboat_&Submit=Search
However my ban reason that caused me and quite a few other players to become banned around june 2019 this year was not related to any misbehavior within wln.tf's (nor elysium.tf's) discord server or tf2 servers.
The reason for my ban originates in me being part of a discord server that exists up to this date being in a situation of conflict regarding your staff member "Fadel's" behavior within a community known as uber.tf back then. Xypherium and Fadel decided to ban a bunch of people of said discord server (The Charming Chaps) for plotting a fake server to not have Fadel within their server when he wanted to join and a raid in which no matter if it happened or not I never took part in. I can remember that this conflict went pretty personal and I won't publicly go in depth about everything that might have been questionable. I am currently banned from both the discord and the tf2 servers without anything to be hold accountable for or traces of these acts of banishing within the link given above. I do not intend to expose Fadel or Xypherium in any way and hope this thread will not be immediatly deleted. I am just trying to politely ask whether I can be unbanned due to my non-participative position and the frustration of not being able to join after friends when I have not been acting malicious against the community servers or their users in any way at all. You can dm me via my discord which is Geobot_#7870 if you intend to know more about if it made you curious."

Xypher, I know that repeating nearly the same thread won't likely do any good but I give you my word that I have left any drama behind me and don't feel any attachment between me and the incidents anymore. I have never had any malicious intend nor do I have it right now. I promise you that I detached from any of that and just want to be able to join because I did not cause any active disruptance and would like to play on the tf2 servers again some time.

Hope this matters and wasn't useless to state,

yours truly,
Geoboat_

Status
Not open for further replies.