Declined Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EboyfromEbay

Jul 3, 2020
I literally have no idea why I was banned. once I was banned I did use my second account to come back on and ask the admin why he banned me but he didn't say anything, he just blocked me again. I wish to be unbanned because I literally am being ignored by all other admins and hopefully I can be heard here and have my little problem sorted out because I actually love playing on wonderland servers and now I've been banned I can't even play on anything since I only play on wonderland servers.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England

EboyfromEbay

Jul 3, 2020
The back up account was to ask the admin why he banned me and see how long it would be. The other account was my gfs account that she never uses anymore and I just wanted to ask the admin why he banned me. Now its been a few days and I only just found out why I'm permanently banned and I am shocked why permanently banning me is really necessary in the first place.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
Unfortunately I'm not going to unban you as your purposefully avoided the ban in order to speak to the admin. (We have other procedures in place if you wish to contest bans and that is not one of them)

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.