Declined Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

natecomp

Oct 6, 2021
I suppose the reason I was banned was because I wasn't really stopping being an annoying retard, and maybe I was rightfully kicked or booted out because of the constant spawn camping/the amount of people telling me I'm cheating for using Sniper, and being quite a bigot for not stopping. I only found out that I was banned a couple days ago so I decided to come here, register, and explain what happened.

Why I want to be unbanned was because I approached the server in the most suspicious and downright annoying way ever, just literally constant sniping with my suspicious profile since it's a tad bit new. (I forgot my e-mail in Steam and moved to Blizzard with a different e-mail for awhile). I'm sorry if I caused too much trouble, I'm sorry if I seemed like a bot just aimbot locking to everyone. I'm legitimate, and if I had some sense of cheating then I would've just screwed off and gave up all the reputation I have with everyone in my friend group. And if that isn't the point why I'm banned then it's probably because I was an unresponsive dickhead to the people who were trying to have fun in the server. I want a second chance since it seemed pretty chill inside the server ._.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello.

According to the ban list of yours, you have an active ban that is for violating the sv_cheats from the console. Is there something you want to tell me about it?

natecomp

Oct 6, 2021
Ah, is that it? i have a script I don't wanna talk about that enforces sv_cheats on my comm servers for my friends since I don't wanna type it out, I didn't realize I left it active in my autoexec since it spams cmnds in the console, though I have no clue if that gets me banned or not

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Considering you have a script in your game, we do not have a tolerance policy for cheating/scripting. It's your responsibility to take care of it.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.