Declined Permanent Group Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay xD

Jan 25, 2019
1.) Explanation:
Before I start off, I just want to mention that I left The Rebellion Discord server. On 8/9/20 21:19:38, I received a permanent ban from all Wonderland server platforms, now the reason for my ban was "(Group Ban) Sharing information on exploits. Multiple counts of harassment/disrespect of staff. Repeat rule-breaking." Now I think that this ban was completely false due to the fact that I never shared nor used any exploits shared in the now deleted #glitch-info chat, and I never harassed/disrespected any staff, now I brought up the "harassing/disrespecting staff" part with 8 and he said that I was found participating in spreading out-of-context screenshots of staff, and when I asked for evidence of me spreading the screenshots, and he sent me my screenshot of Xypher giving herself freeday, that doesn't exactly prove that I spread slandering screenshots, that just proves that I am the original source of the screenshot, I'd also like to mention that I took that screenshot because I thought Xypher was abusing her powers, which is a wrong thing to do. In my mind I thought I was being this hero by showing how abusive server owners could be, of course I was corrected on this and took down the screenshot.

2.) Why I should be unbanned:
So this is the reason I got banned for "(Group Ban) Sharing information on exploits. Multiple counts of harassment/disrespect of staff. Repeat rule-breaking.", the thing is, I didn't even use or shared the glitches/exploits shared in the now deleted #glitch-info, all I did was skin through it and read some bits of it, even if I knew had to perform the glitches/exploits, I wouldn't blatantly use them in Wonderland server with the knowledge that my next ban will be permanent and unappealable, I know you're sitting here thinking "then why are you appealing then", it's because 8 said that he'll consider an unban if I leave the Rebellion Discord and delete the slander screenshots, in which I did. Word of note, at the time of my ban, I wasn't even in the Rebellion Discord for 24 hours, and I didn't know that I was playing with previous rule breakers, and ever since I've been unmuted and ungagged, I've been trying my hardest not to break the rules, so why would I have intentions of jeopardizing my last chance of ever playing on Wonderland? Wonderland is one of the best and fun gaming communities out there. So in conclusion, I'm sorry for my slanderous out-of-context screenshots, and I am sorry for what I accidentally did wrong. I understand if you aren't entirely convinced that I should be given a second chance.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Hi there. Sorry for the late response, but I've spoken with another staff member who was in the discord server in question. They vouched for the fact that you were intentionally trying to make the discord server dislike staff. As an example, you had spread the rumor that a staff member was accepted into the team because they were friends with Xypher. Additionally, you had a conversation with another member of the server, which shows you trying to get information against wonderland, which wasn't true information.

You may appeal again in one month. Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.