Status
Not open for further replies.

luuna

Nov 29, 2020
Sweden
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I think I've linked my steam to WLN, but here it is if I haven't:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing on a trade server as usual, sniping some people. And I got banned for cheating, just like the last time I got banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn't cheat.

Banned

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Hello there, while I am not the staff member handling your appeal today. I am the one who has banned you. My reasoning for this is because the aim that was displayed was very suspicious to me. Although I understand Spectator bugs existing and plague multiple false bans, this didn't seem the case for me at the time. Your aim was very fidgety, you tended to snap a lot and although yes spectator had a play in this as well as latency, I had as well spectated other users who were sniper and had similar ping to you. They did not provide the same results I had seen from you. I saw you were as well banned close to the ending of last year, Kek had provided me a video so I watched. I will say I do not see the reasoning for banning you besides a few sketchy shots, however this is where i had to put something together. The aim displayed from Kek's video was vastly different from the aim I saw that was displayed for you. The point being back then your aim seemed to be more fluid and although spectator can't fully represent said fluent movement, it was enough of a change to notice something was amiss. Your aim displayed now was more again as I had stated above-"very fidgety, you tended to snap a lot". Although the burden of proof is less to be desired and it seems it is your word over mine, If it comes to it, I'll allow the admin handling your appeal to show the videos I had recorded. One minor point I want to point out, is that you have a Vac Ban merely 1 week after Kek applied his ban on you. Although you say it was phone sharing which is very plausible and possible. It adds suspicion onto you, however this was not taken into not while your original ban was placed. These were in my eyes enough to place a ban on you.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
After a thorough investigation I have concluded that you are not in the use of scripts nor cheats.

Since this is the case, your account will be unbanned. I do want to say that the contents of the videos does warrant suspicion, but could be put off to variables such as spectator lag and good game sense.

Before I go through with the unban I have a requests that I'd want to see beforehand:
  • Please un-private your game details for Team Fortress 2 as well as CS:GO
  • Please confirm the reason for your VAC ban
For any questions or concerns in regards to this report please contact me through my discord.

luuna

Nov 29, 2020
Sweden
After a thorough investigation I have concluded that you are not in the use of scripts nor cheats.

Since this is the case, your account will be unbanned. I do want to say that the contents of the videos does warrant suspicion, but could be put off to variables such as spectator lag and good game sense.

Before I go through with the unban I have a requests that I'd want to see beforehand:
  • Please un-private your game details for Team Fortress 2 as well as CS:GO
  • Please confirm the reason for your VAC ban
For any questions or concerns in regards to this report please contact me through my discord.

My game details should be public, and I've never played cs. I got banned on CS:GO due to phone sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.