Played on this sever for ever and just made an acoount

Ekirts

Member ★
Anyone else have the same thing

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Nah I've been on the Wonderland forums for around as long as I've played on the servers.

Nonetheless, welcome!

Walnuts

Member ★
Well I grew up with this community around the same time I got tf2, only recently did I understand they had a website.

I remember I would be quick to anger when I would get free killed (In Jailbreak) when the kill was completely justified. I was
not reading the rules, at the time. I would like to say I matured at least a little bit, to understand that cursing would only make it worse on me. I now refrain from swearing and read the rules almost daily, looking for updates.

I love the servers and the community, I hope that you will too.

Vladdleco

Member ★
I actually quickly make an account on the forums and join the discord since I know the community.
Helping people, talking with them, make friends and laugh together this community is actually.
So welcome to the forums m8 and hope that you will pass a good time in there :smiley:

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I’ve played on the community for a long time, but then I quit tf2 for 1 year or so. Then I started playing again, and I wanted to know the rules, so I checked it and came on these forums. Then I made an account and soon joined the discord. (I played JB alot, under the names: dodoman9, mc_duck)