Accepted Please Remove my Guard Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageManiac_YT

Jun 20, 2019
Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal [Copy & Paste in a new thread!]

1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

So i was playing as a guard on the jailbreak servers. Warden gave an order and everyone rebelled. So i took out most of them and got guard-banned for killing the prisoners. I had told the warden that they didn't follow your instructions and warden said he didn't care and i got banned by an admin. His name was RNG.

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I would like to get unbanned because i got unfairly guard-banned and that i had done nothing wrong and was doing what the guards should do. This "event" happened over 2+ months ago and it has made very little movement on its time. So i'm requesting that this ban should be gone and watch how i do with being a guard again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
WARacing​
Post automatically merged:

Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal [Copy & Paste in a new thread!]

1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

So i was playing as a guard on the jailbreak servers. Warden gave an order and everyone rebelled. So i took out most of them and got guard-banned for killing the prisoners. I had told the warden that they didn't follow your instructions and warden said he didn't care and i got banned by an admin. His name was RNG.

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I would like to get unbanned because i got unfairly guard-banned and that i had done nothing wrong and was doing what the guards should do. This "event" happened over 2+ months ago and it has made very little movement on its time. So i'm requesting that this ban should be gone and watch how i do with being a guard again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
WARacing​
Also my name isnt Waracing on this site. Its because i got the name changed on steam. Sorry for the confusion if their was any.

Status
Not open for further replies.