Accepted please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurttf2

Dec 23, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was playing in jailbreak when a guy joined and pasted (copy & paste) a like in the chat, that link leaded into a page (i dont remember if it was reddit or what) and the page was about "wonderland admins are pedos" and all i did was paste the link again like the guy

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i just wanna play again because the servers are very funny and i dont wanna lose that
(i just wanna say that i did this once but it was just a lot stupidier because i was young, and now that i know how to make this things i will want to get unbanned from wonderland.tf too, my account was "kurtf2". thx)

Stump

Back
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Dec 26, 2018
England
Hi kurt. The account you have given us isnt banned on our servers. could you reply with the account you are banned on?
Post automatically merged:

Hi kurt. The account you have given us isnt banned on our servers. could you reply with the account you are banned on?
ignore this, i have found your ban and am looking into it
Post automatically merged:

Hi Kurt.

Posting links that spread false information about our community is a serious offence. However since it has been almost a year since your ban, I'm willing to unban you. Do not repeat this behaviour or your ban will be unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.