Declined please unban :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crit.

Apr 17, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was just playing and suddenly some guy triggered me so hard i started being so toxic that uh i got perma banned for it

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
.please unban me i just sometimes cant control myself and im working on it to not get so triggered easily and be toxic so much also i made this before but some admin said im not banned btu when i join any wonderland.tf server it says that im banned please help and please unban :(
Post automatically merged:

ah yes ive been banned for duplicate account but uh well i made an account so i could join in and play and then i got banned here for being toxic and then im banned for having a "duplicate account" (even tho this is my main) please unban thank you :( <3

ah yes ive been banned for duplicate account but uh well i made an account so i could join in and play and then i got banned here for being toxic and then im banned for having a "duplicate account" (even tho this is my main) please unban thank you :( <3

Crit.

Apr 17, 2020
it was an account that got stolen by someone idk who that was tho and he set my profile on private

i just got scammed on that acc

it also got renamed everything i just created that acc to play on wonderland then i got the acc stolen and then shit happened to it

please respond

Last edited:

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
Look, I just cant believe you. The fact that all the IPs in your account are from the same country and that it has 0hrs connect time (meaning a matter of minutes) to our servers mean I think you made that account for whatever purpose and that you still own it

Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.