Accepted Pratorian Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetorian

May 4, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I opened the console and entered: +right;cl_yawspeed 99999;+attack and I then went to sleep. I woke up to disconnect from the server and saw I was banned. It said I was using an aimbot but I was just shooting in circles really fast
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I made a mistake and I swear I will never do anything like that again

• LMAO
Reactions: Neliel

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You were banned by the SMAC system.
+right;cl_yawspeed 99999;+attack would not trigger a ban response from the system.
You said you went to sleep, again idling with that command active would not merit that response.

It's very clear that you're not entirely telling the truth, you have 63 hours on our servers combined. You also took the time to create a forum account to appeal this ban. I will deny this appeal if you do not confess what really took place; if you say what you really did I consider otherwise.

Being unresponsive will result in the denial of your appeal.

Praetorian

May 4, 2020
You were banned by the SMAC system.
+right;cl_yawspeed 99999;+attack would not trigger a ban response from the system.
You said you went to sleep, again idling with that command active would not merit that response.

It's very clear that you're not entirely telling the truth, you have 63 hours on our servers combined. You also took the time to create a forum account to appeal this ban. I will deny this appeal if you do not confess what really took place; if you say what you really did I consider otherwise.

Being unresponsive will result in the denial of your appeal.
Im sorry that you think im being untruthful. I have told you the truth. So i dont know what else to say. Ive never been banned before so im not sure how this usually works. Anyways i love wonderland too much to do something as stupid as hack or mod.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
The SMAC system has been buggy lately, there doesn't seem to be any other red flags to be mentioned.
I've tested out the command on the server that your were banned on, and its very unplayable.
I got a few questions:
  • Why did you type +right;cl_yawspeed 99999;+attack into the console?
  • Why did you leave your computer to run the command overnight?

Praetorian

May 4, 2020
The SMAC system has been buggy lately, there doesn't seem to be any other red flags to be mentioned.
I've tested out the command on the server that your were banned on, and its very unplayable.
I got a few questions:
  • Why did you type +right;cl_yawspeed 99999;+attack into the console?
  • Why did you leave your computer to run the command overnight?
I ran the command to get random kills with a strange backburner
And i left the computer to get items and level up my strange

Status
Not open for further replies.