Accepted Prounder999 Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020

2. I was Banned for saying racial Slurs But i cant remember what i did what i was saying and who i said it to. i was using Kingvibeprounder999 account at the time cuz i lost my prounder999 account but manage to get it back pretty fast. I joined wln.tf server for a bit and played Thats the only thing i remembered. I cant remember if a staff was on and banned me while i was playing or if i left then discovered if i was banned.

3. It was a pretty long time ago And i shouldn't have said what i said and i don't know why i said what i said. if staff want they can Unban me from the server But keep me Silence for 2 weeks.

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
You have an extensive history of racism bans, and the fact that you evaded your ban doesn't help your case.
However, it has been around six months since your evasion ban, so I'm willing to let you off the hook.

But before I do anything, can I have your word that you will never get a punishment like this again?

Vibeprounder999

May 6, 2020
You have an extensive history of racism bans, and the fact that you evaded your ban doesn't help your case.
However, it has been around six months since your evasion ban, so I'm willing to let you off the hook.

But before I do anything, can I have your word that you will never get a punishment like this again?

u have my word i wont have a punishment like this ever

Status
Not open for further replies.