Declined Puddin's 50th Unban Appeal of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddinv2.0

Apr 6, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I can't find them? Ech.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Banned first by R4 (I think) back in for "silent aim" while playing on Mario Kart server.
"Unbanned" due to SourceBans being reset and banned again by R4 for "projectile aimbot" while playing on Mario Kart server.
Banned a third time while ban evading as I was trying to record my gameplay/hand to appeal the ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Okay, first of, as for the hacking accusations, as I've said in every community I've been banned from, I don't hack in this game nor have I ever thought about it. I do research hacking software and what it can do in-game as I'm interested in knowing how to detect closet hackers but I have no interest in using the hacking software myself.

I believe I was also banned for toxicity after the second ban and while there's no excuse for that, I feel like, if you keep getting banned on multiple communities where multiple people keep accusing you of hacking, it starts getting kinda annoying at one point. It has been annoying for a while now.

As for the ban evading part, you people really left me no choice, lol. I was banned by R4 (second ban) and I provided evidence that I wasn't hacking from a different server (after the ban) and I was met with the following:
"You could've just disabled your hacks"
"The gameplay isn't the same"
"We don't accept outside recordings"
so, I just ban evaded on the Trade Server and recorded myself for ~30 minutes before getting banned for "aimbot", tried to appeal the ban and got banned for ban evading. Fun.

Thanks for reading.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We're not having this discussion again. You have been confirmed cheating by multiple staff members very experienced with detecting cheats and it's simply false to continue to argue otherwise. As for the innapropiate behavior that got you your Discord ban, you were fairly warned for that and I otherwise see no reason why you should be granted another chance. Ban evasion is self-explanatory given the other bans being valid,

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.