• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Purge suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
It’s only Minecraft because from what I know Minecraft armoury is the nearest to the cells and most of the time Purge ends quickly most of the time and to make it more intense it could be somewhere on the trees near minefield for the spawn area for Blu.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
I would like too adress why I think this shouldn't be added btw vote is -1
Essentially, the way that purge works is similar too Freeday for all in the sense everyone is free too go and do what they want, just as in hunger games, or any other minigame that requires friendly fire, you either actively choose to fight or run.

I can see the arguement point being that "Certain classes are either too slow or under powered" or "Blues have an advantage because they can charge straight at the cells from spawn with demo's (Or any class for example)"

My points in regards too these would be:
#1 All Reds can actively like the way they choose to particpate in any round can also choose the class they play, if they know that the Blues/reds will be going demoknight based, then it is there choice too pick what they want too go, if that class they choose is underpowered in comparison, that is like i said the players decision.

#2 Blues also being able too straight away charge reds, brings me too a sub point i neglect too mention because it goes without saying (Purge if free for all, you can choose too team at your own discretion, but no blue has any favourable advantage over reds in the day). And the point of Blues rushing the red spawn, well the ratio of blues too reds is roughly 1:3 so reds could easily overpower the blues if needs be.

With these points adressed, I see no need for this rule, as it doesn't fit the theme, two would require a lot of manual activation/and or freezing of reds, which could cause frustration especially on such a simple day, it requires so many small tweeks that don't need to be added.

Now regarding the freezing and small commands:
Freezing of reds for blues too reposition too potentially kill each other anyway, (Which blues can abuse and attack reds with).

If freezing isnt an option, then there would require a warden too manually open cell doors and turn on friendly fire, which would make it seem nothing more different than hunger games except with the blue team required.

My final point is that I don't think in such a simple and easy too participate LR it needs any change.

Reactions: Tonic and Redds
Status
Not open for further replies.