Declined Racism in spanish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swishers

Mar 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure I called someone foreign because of his connection and him teleporting, if it is, then mb lmao
Also how is it a previous offense when the first is just "racism" but this one is "racism in Spanish"
So can I get like a chat log so I can see what I did wrong or is that a no...
I don't think it's worth a 3 day, personally, racism is met everyday and people just don't get banned for it, they get warned "hey don't do that people will get angry"
I've seen a copious amount of racism but I'm the one to get punished?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So can I get like a chat log so I can see what I did wrong or is that a no...
8PFGJvT.png

For greater context:
qmr3AAk.png

I don't think it's worth a 3 day, personally, racism is met everyday and people just don't get banned for it, they get warned "hey don't do that people will get angry"
I've seen a copious amount of racism but I'm the one to get punished?
We punish for all cases of racism and other forms of hate speech we see. Granted, because we have hundreds of players per day, and we're a team of volunteers, unfortunately people slip through the cracks. If you see anyone being racist, you can use these methods to contact staff.

Swishers

Mar 17, 2021
so saying el negro in that situation is racism, when he said that he was in fact black? (granted you shouldn't take everything on the internet to heart but i digress)
I'm just so blown back by this reasoning for the 3 day ban, it's completely inadequate, its not like i called him the n word or anything at all (which is NOT what that means.)
I just feel that it's unjust to ban under these conditions, there was no prejudice involved nor discrimination, or antagonism involved with that message, nothing malicious at all.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 11811
View attachment 11812
so saying el negro in that situation is racism, when he said that he was in fact black? (granted you shouldn't take everything on the internet to heart but i digress)
I'm just so blown back by this reasoning for the 3 day ban, it's completely inadequate, its not like i called him the n word or anything at all (which is NOT what that means.)
I just feel that it's unjust to ban under these conditions, there was no prejudice involved nor discrimination, or antagonism involved with that message, nothing malicious at all.
I just don't understand why you would say that to someone after they said they were black. Even if it just meant that in Spanish, in English that word is a racial slur, and this community is English-speaking.

Either way, we disallow use of that word, as it is a slur in English. From our General Rules:
4TX27Xn.png

As you have a previous ban for racism, you should have known better.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
oh and you should let me know what i get banned for the first time lol or like what i said
It seems like you were banned then for these racist comments:
cS7n6Nj.png

Going over your chat-logs a bit more, I came across these:
Mfbefx2.png

dVWKcMy.png

bUvgwvq.png

fEPcccv.png

my bad for not knowing negro means n word and not black :/
With these other messages in mind, it seems more likely that you knew what that word meant in English. Even if you didn't, you still have quite the history of saying racist remarks and using slurs. Therefore, I will not be lifting your ban.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.