★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_0:1:546914893
Player name: Adolf Hitler
Date of incident: 5/3/2020
Server name / IP: 64.94.100.50:27015
Proof of evidence in form of: Video

I recorded the videos with no audio but the first video he went warden then made us go into fall game saying it was the showers, then said blues can free hit Jews, then mice spammed old German music as we died, then freekilled the last red. the second video his him mass freekilling then disconnecting shorty after

Attachments

• 2020-05-03 06-45-31.mp4
    21.7 MB
  • 2020-05-03 06-47-38.mp4
    1.7 MB

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Although your story is very plausible with the evidence you have provided we cannot, for on hundred percent, determine that the warden was at fault. An order may have been given that would warrant the responses shown in the videos. If you are able to catch audio next time that would remedy this issue. Do you have any other forms of evidence other than these two videos?

Lil Palm Tree

Swag
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
Although your story is very plausible with the evidence you have provided we cannot, for on hundred percent, determine that the warden was at fault. An order may have been given that would warrant the responses shown in the videos. If you are able to catch audio next time that would remedy this issue. Do you have any other forms of evidence other than these two videos?

No sorry i didn't have time to fix my software so i understand why you cant do anything for him being racist but the second video is him blatantly free killing with people typing in chat saying free kill, can he get a guard ban I don't think he plays on the server enough to want to do the alive red time.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
It cannot be ruled out that an order may have been given that would result in the mass killing of the people on the line. The audio is very important in this case and no punishment will be issued.

Need Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.