Accepted 'Raiding' ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
Now that I've waited 4 weeks I'll repost my appeal.

Firstly I'd like to appologize for being an asshole to staff, I was obviously pissed that I got banned and let it control my actions.

Now that I'm calm, I'd like to reapply to be unbanned, most of my other freinds have been unbanned and I'd like it to be my turn, I see where the misunderstanding of us 'raiding' may have come from. All of us joined at once and some of us broke rules, I was not one of them. I understand it was a 'group ban' when it really wasn't. 2 of us didn't get banned and 1 other got unbanned.

I'd like for you to please reevalueate my ban and make a new decision, thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/cyanCERP/ - Steam account

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
That was from 4 weeks ago and yeah I was lying then. I was still most definitley pissed and angry about the whole thing but I've gotten over it because I realized it's just a game and I'm getting mad over nothing.

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
Because it is the same appeal thus "I'll repost my appeal."

I was lying about being calm and not angry, but this time I'm not. This appeal reflects what I should have been 4 weeks ago and what I am now.

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
Yes I'm willing to give a good reason, before I give that though the reason it hasn't been a month is because the guy said I could appeal in 4 weeks.

I think I should be unbanned because all of my freinds were banned as part of a group ban. All of us joined and started to play the game and two of us said some not-nice things so an admin joined and banned everyone who was related to the people who said the things. A little after that one of us got unbanned because he wasn't even on the server at the time, (idk he was banned in the first place) and some of my freinds started to make appeals and over the course of a few days everyone got unbanned even those who said the slur. I also appealed but in the moment I was pissed and annoyed that I got banned and honest I didn't know why. After my first one got declined I was pretty damn angry and let that control me, I said some also really nice things to staff because they didn't unban me on a videogame. Now that I look back that was really childish and stupid of me and I apologize on that half. Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from and give me a second chance. Because this is the only server I play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.