Declined Re-Appeal cause of misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hamzacho25/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

This is a Re-appeal because my previous appeal didn't get accepted.
I got banned for being in a cheating group which again I was invited to by a friend and I don't in any way support their actions and I think they are ruining the game recently cause of bots in MM, plus I left the steam group as soon as I realised I was in it.
Anyways, my appeal got denied because there was a misunderstanding which was: why I had so many connected IP's and banned ALT accounts.
And the reason for the IP's is that my internet provider (ittisalat almaghrib) provides me with a dynamic IP which changes whenever I reboot
my router, but for the ALTs that are banned listed below, one of them is my friend's account which i logged into once (cus he trusts me) which isn't even VAC banned, one is mine, and the others I have no idea how they correlate to me.
Screenshot 20190729 081157 Discord

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
But yeah for my original ban reason (being in a cheater group) was by complete mistake from my side for joining said group. And I hope I
can play on Wonderland again cause I have lots of credits that need spending lol, thanks in advance.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
with your vac ban, previously being in a cheater group, and the fact you were banned from another community for hacking there is no way we can trust that you weren't cheating. You may not appeal this ban again.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.