Declined Rebeller's Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
(Can't find it, it's been too long) (Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267449799/)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Killed a red who asked for a repeat by accident. My HUD doesn't show warden pings very well at all. I was arguing with somebody so I didn't hear the whistle either. Got guardbanned and slayed moments after.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm a good warden but I do admit I mess around a lot. I've been trying to grind out hours again and again every time I get banned because I did something silly. Though, I do see nowadays that the servers are in lack of both blus and wardens (good wardens). I don't want to complain but I do wish I could be warden again. I enjoy making the servers laugh and be satisfied with their time on the server. Hopefully, I've grinded enough hours that would be considered completing a normal ban (12~ hours). I'm exhausted and can't wait to enjoy the game to its fullest again.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
You have a long list of punishments for freekill and mass freekill, also your story doesn't mention that you turned on ff and subsequently many reds died (leading to mfk).

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.