• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

TF2 Pending Remove MFK Day From The Jailbreak Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orang

Forum Activist
Top Poster of the Month
Mar 3, 2024
United States
As said in the title, remove MFK Day from the Jailbreak Rules. It's literally mass freekill, and it isn't fair at all. Even worse, staff are doing it so they usually add effects to make the MFK Day even worse. Just a suggestion but I really think this day should be removed.

Hunger Games, Warday, and other similar days are already there that are more fair than MFK Day for the REDS.

Orang

Forum Activist
Top Poster of the Month
Mar 3, 2024
United States
my brother in christ you're arguing with a high-schooler on a TF2 server's forum after either making an account less than a day ago, or being mega inactive until less than a day ago
"Never respond to aggression with compliance, but with righteous indignation."
-Atomic Shrimp
Oh nice I am top poster of the month, thank you for that, my friend! :)

The Baller

Mapper
May 15, 2021
-Atomic Shrimp
Me getting a reaction out of you is not unjust, but rather your own fault because you simply are just someone thinks they're better than others simply because they say they are, and therefore have to both cope and seethe whenever their fragile ego is threatened.

• Not Like This
Reactions: Orang

Orang

Forum Activist
Top Poster of the Month
Mar 3, 2024
United States
Me getting a reaction out of you is not unjust, but rather your own fault because you simply are just someone thinks they're better than others simply because they say they are, and therefore have to both cope and seethe whenever their fragile ego is threatened.
I think it's the other way around, I've been nothing but nice to you, while you were making middle school jokes about me. But like my friend said...

-Atomic Shrimp

The Baller

Mapper
May 15, 2021
I think it's the other way around, I've been nothing but nice to you, while you were making middle school jokes about me. But like my friend said...

-Atomic Shrimp
Actually, you've been quite the opposite, would a nice person say this?
Are you sure? Because you are making a fool out of yourself. Sharing it with my friends for laughs.
Seems like you feel the need to validate your self-worth to others by showing "just how much you are making a fool out of someone", not to some random people or your family, who either don't need to care or don't need to try and care, but rather your friends because you know deep down that you are just annoying to be around so you constantly have to prove yourself to be someone you can never be by saying some random person on the internet is making a fool of themselves. So, I guess the real fool is you for thinking that you'll get the validity that you crave, from the friends you don't have, by doing something that never really mattered.

• Not Like This
Reactions: Orang

Orang

Forum Activist
Top Poster of the Month
Mar 3, 2024
United States
Actually, you've been quite the opposite, would a nice person say this?

Seems like you feel the need to validate your self-worth to others by showing "just how much you are making a fool out of someone", not to some random people or your family, who either don't need to care or don't need to try and care, but rather your friends because you know deep down that you are just annoying to be around so you constantly have to prove yourself to be someone you can never be by saying some random person on the internet is making a fool of themselves. So, I guess the real fool is you for thinking that you'll get the validity that you crave, from the friends you don't have, by doing something that never really mattered.
That part was the truth. Sorry about that.
And yes, I do have friends. Sorry about that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.