Invalid Report against Jiai (admin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
First off, i did involve some toxicity, BUT! This is just what happened with me because of my easily-triggered anger issues. So, this admin, i don't know if new or was here for a long time, banned me for being toxic which i cannot argue with, but he ignored 2 people that were talking in Russian in chat and voice chat and ignored everyone else, even the toxic person that constantly was talking into the microphone, i don't know if intentionally by himself or trying to talk to me or whoever he was killing, but all i am saying is that he accuses me for breaking multiple rules (which was actually just toxicity), but ignored everyone else and continued ruining people's fun just because he wanted to show off his sniper skills, some people accusing him for hacking too. If you all don't believe me, then fine! Trust whoever you want because i wouldn't care. Jiai must be demoted or something, he randomly picks people for one broken rule while everyone else is just breaking other rules and then bans them. He was also a bit sarcastic when he said "Can you stay up 3 hours?", even though everyone was just saying that they're going to sleep because it's late. Oh, and i almost forgot, he also didn't show himself as admin so he could test us by doing everything possible just to annoy the whole server then make some people toxic towards him, including me of course.

If you say that everything's fake that Jiai said something else, then it's ok to lose Wonderland members too, i guess. I helped this community get rid of many rule breaking people, but i still get picked on for toxicity, just because i am easily triggered and i am too attached to the game, almost getting heavy headaches every time these events happen. I even went insane, lucky leaving my PC alone to calm myself down with my own pets.

By the way, as a final sentence, Jiai is not allowed to delete, disable comments OR comment in here, or anything else that would cause this report to be closed or a huge argue fight, but if he does so, then he's the worst person i've ever met in my life, even though i never saw them in real life.

Ok, maybe not a final sentence, but i was friendly to many people, even the admins, but Jiai is just... i can't say anything, you'd understand by now what i could possibly call him, just because i have anger issues. I also tried once to report some people that were breaking the rules, but admins just didn't pick up the report, but then i wake up with a 1 day ban because i was abusing !calladmin just because nobody picked it up. I know i might not be suitable as Admin in this state, but maybe later in life i might be less angry and more relaxed, maybe a bit better at the game too... Anyways, i hope you understood everything that i said, i am saying that because my first language is Romanian and English is second, so not every sentence that i typed in this report might make sense.

With kind regards (i think),
SleepyTheFluffyDoggo

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Its a common practice for staff members to let small things pass if they can fry the bigger fish. In this case that was you.
We've spoken with the staff member in question and you simply seem to be very, how should I put it? Wrong
I don't think you understand how much you did wrong and how they did nothing wrong. They could've done whatever to the Russians, but it is not required. You also don't know if the staff member in question messaged them directly or sent them a private message.

If anything you should be happy you got let off so easily as you did.

Declined/Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.