Need Evidence report of obeiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
From what I understand you jumped when the warden said AFK freeze, which it makes sense that obieza killed you because of it, you aren't supposed to jump when warden orders you to AFK freeze.

If you think what I said is wrong, then the screenshot isn't helping. Could you send me the video so I know the context?

From what I understand you jumped when the warden said AFK freeze, which it makes sense that obieza killed you because of it, you aren't supposed to jump when warden orders you to AFK freeze.

If you think what I said is wrong, then the screenshot isn't helping. Could you send me the video so I know the context?
sadly it wont et me send the video since i didnt use tf2 demo recording, but alsi like it says immediatly like the second he finished saying it i had jumped and landed and completly stopped touching the keyboard, also i have to mention obeize had been freekilling me and some other people bc when he freehit and hit him back bc freehit is baiting and against rules he said "umm u cant kill me even if i free hit u dumbass" and i had reported it to smelvin but had no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.