Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: STEAM_0:0:190925287
Player name: Destructor
Date of incident: July 5, 2018
Server name / IP:
162.252.175.166:27016

Proof of evidence: https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/5xNXDq8Q/file.html
I was only able to get one screenshot because he/she was slain by wardens every round until he disconnected. There was one round where he wasn't slain and he freekilled, but my game was laggy and the killfeed wouldn't load.

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
The round started off as normal as ever. The warden ordered reds to AFK on the blue line closest in front of cells, so we did. There were no days active at the time. As I'm waiting for more orders, some arrows from a sniper fly by me. I originally thought nothing of it since he could've been aiming for reds still in their cells. After a couple more missed arrows, one hit me. I realized that the sniper had actually been aiming for me, even though I had been following all of the warden's orders. I hid inside of other reds to try and keep myself alive. I was considered rebelling at this point, so my death was justified when the sniper had killed me. However, the sniper then continued to kill a couple of the reds who were next to me when I died. These reds did not do anything that would justify their death, so he freekilled them. It was at that moment when I took the screenshot above and tried to contact TF2 admins on Discord. The sniper was able to fire a couple more arrows before he was voteslain. He was continually voteslain by wardens at the start of every new round except for one. Unfortunately, I was tabbed out and tabbed back in to hear through voice comms that he had freekilled again. My game was also a bit laggy, so I couldn't take a screenshot of the killfeed. After a couple more rounds of being slain, he disconnected.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry but this is insufficient proof of freekilling. We need to see the warden's orders, the actions of the REDs, and the overall full context behind the kills to determine if they were freekilling & therefore correctly punish this user. So, for next time, a recording of the full round would be optimal evidence to supply.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.