Declined Requesting a server unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibubi

Apr 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was just playing the game normally then all of a sudden I get slapped with a 3 day ban for a "homophobic slur". I genuinely don't know what I said deserving of a 3 day ban. I wouldn't say anything homophobic in general anyways, but definitely not when there's staff on. "유리 yuri" was on and am pretty sure she's the one that banned me. I commented on her profile asking why I was banned and have yet to get a response. I don't know if she's staff as she's not listed in staff members, she could just be vip idk.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've been playing jb for a long time time, ever since the pb fortress days. I seriously don't know what I said or did to deserve this 3 day ban. I'll apologize and take my 3 day ban if I did something wrong but I just genuinely have no clue what I did.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, you were banned for using a Homophobic Slur over voice chat.

We do not tolerate hate speech on our servers as I'm sure you know from your previous racism ban.
I have also found a homophobic slur in fairly recent chatlogs:
This was from just last month.

I will not be un-banning you as the evidence below shows pretty clearly that you did say the slur over voice chat.

View attachment ibubi.mp4

I will be leaving this open for 24 hours if you have anything to add, if you have no comments please tell me now and I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.