Not open for further replies.

Stain

Aug 21, 2018
South France
Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/stainfour/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Last Sunday, August 18 I was playing with some of my usual mates on the Wonderland Trade Minecraft #1 and #2. We were fighting each others, but other people were annoying us during our duels. I then decided to go on a MGE server (these servers are made especially for 1vs1) to do some 1vs1s in good conditions. I gave the first MGE server's IP I've found to my fellows in the chat of the server. I didn't gave the server's IP in the steam private chat because I didn't have these mates in my friendlist at the moment.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've read the basic rules without going any further in the details. It was written "Do not Advertise other servers". I really want ot be unban because firstly I'm really missing my friend who are playing on these Wonderland servers and they miss me too and I didn't really advertised another server, I just proposed the IP in the chat to do some 1vs1. I didn't say like "Those community servers are better" that truely is "Advertising". Oh and toend that Appeal, this ban made me think about something : why not creating a Wonderland MGE server ? I wouldn't be ban if you had such thing.

Reactions: MrBeep

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Firstly, we do have MGE servers:
★ WonderLand | MGE Training - All Class ~ 213.239.196.115:27023 ~ mge_chillypunch_final3
★ WonderLand SG | MGE Training - All Class ~ 139.99.121.4:27027 ~ mge_chillypunch_final3

Secondly we do not tolerate sharing IPs to other servers under any circumstances. You are providing direct links to servers outside of Wonderland, therefore violating our Advertising other servers rules as we define it.

Anyway, I will remove your ban(s) this one time, however future bans for advertising other servers/communities will be non-appealable.

Furthermore, do not try to avoid punishments in the future (https://steamcommunity.com/id/headshotism/ was banned for avoiding this ban on your IP), that is disallowed aswell.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.