Declined Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Querroy

Jun 2, 2019
1. Linked

2. In past 2/3 days I have been goofing off on few Minecraft servers with my brother, we were playing on /robot command and poorly pretended to be bots. There were few people that called admin and reported on me, today I explained some of the people that were sure I was hacking that I was not, but the "damage" has been taken. I didnt think I would actually get banned without a proper proof and well, I was wrong.

3. These minecraft servers have people playing them and thats what make them special, lot of servers run but only with few players but WL has 15 players on one server each day, the map that I was playing is nostalgic since its the one that I was playing since beggining of my jurney from tf2. I'd like to play on it with acutall players, because these are the one that make my experience better. 2Fort aint that good for me :p.

Besides I am not and I was not breaking any rules. The whole hacking report was prabobly done by mistake and it could not have good point proving that I am/was hacking.

Reactions: Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.