Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for impersonating.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
- It was a mistake, wouldn't do it again.
- I believe perm ban after second offence is a bit harsh.
- I wasn't on the server when I got banned.
- In my memory I was not trolling.

• Sad
Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After you served a week-long ban for directly impersonating Madi, you then went on to name yourself his name in Chinese and then change your profile picture to something slightly different. After you were banned for this, you appealed saying that you found the name "Madi" on Urban Dictionary and you thought it looked nice. Of course though, given your previous ban, this excuse just seems silly. How are none of these actions (purposefully trying to circumvent the rules after punishment) trolling in your eyes? Rather, how was what you did a "mistake?"

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

• Sad
Reactions: floot_guy

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
I personally don't think this was a mistake, more of you did this intentionally and in full-awareness. It's not coincidence that you changed your name to Madi, because your friends in Elysium.tf did the same. Furthermore your previous excuse for it was that you did it, because it had so called "definition for it", which I find actually the most unbelievable excuse ever. I'd like to add that you were staff in wln & ely, meaning you very well knew who our Head-Admin was and still proceeded to use his name, including his profile picture, which justifies the ban even more. More the less your behavior has improved slightly, it's worth noting that you are still mocking/making fun of certain statements made by Elysium Staff in Elysium.tf Discord Server. In all honesty, I can't trust you to roam around the servers, not till I see an actual improvement on your behalf.

Appeal declined.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: yoyo and floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.