Declined Requesting a Server unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crelphri

Nov 17, 2019
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Earlier today, which is November 16 in my timezone, I was playing on one of the 2Fort servers having a normal good time. I decided to leave for a few hours and join back in to have some fun, It was then it told me for being banned for having duplicate accounts from SourceSleuth when I investigated earlier. I think the reason was that I used a vpn which caused mess up, which is odd because I was playing on the server earlier that day.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should be unbaned because while this sounds petty, I really did nothing wrong. I don't even have a reason to have a duplicate account as I don't know what account would be different as I am the only account with the name CreamTW on Steam. I will not use a vpn to join servers because I didn't know honestly. I will cooperate and try to be helpful the most I can.

Thank you for your time,

Crelphri, Aka CreamTW

Reactions: Hypernova

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Earlier today, which is November 16 in my timezone, I was playing on one of the 2Fort servers having a normal good time. I decided to leave for a few hours and join back in to have some fun, It was then it told me for being banned for having duplicate accounts from SourceSleuth when I investigated earlier. I think the reason was that I used a vpn which caused mess up, which is odd because I was playing on the server earlier that day.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should be unbaned because while this sounds petty, I really did nothing wrong. I don't even have a reason to have a duplicate account as I don't know what account would be different as I am the only account with the name CreamTW on Steam. I will not use a vpn to join servers because I didn't know honestly. I will cooperate and try to be helpful the most I can.

Thank you for your time,

Crelphri, Aka CreamTW
Screenshot 20191118 165647 Discord

That account is the only one associated with your ip. Does it look familiar?

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I'm sorry, but I can't unban you given the circumstances. It looks like you have an alt account that you cheated on. If you did not use a VPN, it would not show another account if it wasn't yours.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.