Accepted Requesting a server unguardban

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021
Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:

STEAM_0:0:428091870

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so heres the start I was chilling and when the last guy (tardis guy) was left I was already right beside the tardis area (jeproady) when I heard that he was in the tardis area then I start hearing that the last guy is kos then as tardis is a kos area a little bit of bickering but mostly everyone is saying that tardis area is kos, so I kill the guy after I even heard the warden saying that hes kos now mind you one important thing orange was on the server one of the admins and this other guy (Pb and j on discord- Fire ig) was teleporting around when orange had lr 1 game avoiding oranges rockets which was funny but I dont know if he was on the server then still but the overall point is orange was during all of this orange was there so everyone is saying that tardis is kos (orange just not saying anything at all) and he remained silent even after I killed the guy but once I killed the guy all of a sudden everyone is now saying that tardis wasnt kos which was kinda confusing now first off I think that maybe orange shouldve I dunno clarified the rule being that he was RIGHT THERE, and according to orange he never talked about tardis at all that day

(I say orange as that's what I was told the person was and that's what there steam pfp was on tab ig)
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

Because the amount of confusion that was going on in the server would've been enough for a lot of people to start doubting even what they know, Now its not orange's fault but i wish he would've, (with him being there) clarified while all the commotion was happening

If you dont decide to unguardban me that's cool as well but if not id like to at least ask for the guardban to be swapped to a actual tempban from the server.

Last edited:
May 6, 2021
After talking with some staff members I have a quick question from you. Did you ask the helpdesk question after you killed the red in tardis and did you take the word of everyone on the server?
After the amount of confusion that came with the back and forth after I killed the guy I then went into help desk and asked to find out that I did freekill him

*So yes I took the word of the people on the server before going to help desk, which after everyone started then saying that it wasn't a kos spot I went to helpdesk and found out
Post automatically merged:

Im heading to bed ill be back up at around 12:00 - 1:00 PM est

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.