Accepted Requesting a unban from blu from the Wonderland.tf jailbreak custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa John

Aug 25, 2018
Chicago,IL
1.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414516172/

2. so i told reds to crouch walk to red side nine sqaure while the freeday abused by blocking the buttons and i told him to move and i got mad and i killed him. So then an admin came and he said "why did u kill him?". So i got scared it thought i did somethin wrong, and my internet went out so i joined back and get perma team banned.

3. i should get unbanned because i really didn't think what i did was wrong, but if i get unteam banned ill try to be the best i can be thank you for taking the time read this.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Although I closed the other appeal you made for this ban, I feel the need to bring it up.
3. the freeday had ammo so he was kos, but everbody kept arguging with me so i killed him, and plus he was freeday abusing by illeagl reseting DR. and the admin showed up and said "why did u kill him?" so my internet went out for 10 mins and when i came back i got a perma ban. and he said i could appeal it has been 2 weeks.
In here you claim that you killed the freeday for resetting DR & having ammo. However, here you claim:
2. so i told reds to crouch walk to red side nine sqaure while the freeday abused by blocking the buttons and i told him to move and i got mad and i killed him. So then an admin came and he said "why did u kill him?". So i got scared it thought i did somethin wrong, and my internet went out so i joined back and get perma team banned.
You claim you killed the freeday because he was blocking buttons.

After talking to @demon , the admin who banned you, he claims you asked the players how they'd feel if you freekilled them, then you freekilled the freeday and left, not reconnecting either. He also denies ever giving you permission to re-appeal, though that isn't necessarily needed.

Normally I would unban you and give you a second chance given this was one freekill you were teambanned for. However, you don't seem to be being truthful about what happened, as there is inconsistencies not only between what Demon is saying and what you are, but what you are saying yourself between the two appeals.

I will give you one chance to respond to this. If you are caught lying to staff though, you will stay teambanned. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal as well.

Papa John

Aug 25, 2018
Chicago,IL
what demon said was true that i asked my fellow players for there opinions on how would they feel if i killed him because of freeday abuse. but people told me i didn't have proof, so i did freekill him and i'm sorry for lieing to the admins and leaving. the only reason i killed is because he was disrespecting me after every order i gave. and he was a freeday and i thought what i did was right. but if u dont unban me its fine, ill admit i freekilled him and i wasn't being the best warden i can be. I left because i was scared of getting perma banned from alll servers and im sorry.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While you did comply with my response and came clean, you previously lied and also have many punishments on your record. Therefore, I will only replace your permanent teamban with a hour-long one (this being once your current 2 week server ban is over). Feel free to add me when you are unbanned so I can organize a time to fix your teamban, and hopefully we (staff) won't encounter any issues with you in the future. I am sure you are aware we will not be tolerant towards future rule-breaking from you.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Papa John
Status
Not open for further replies.