Declined Requesting a unguardban

Status
Not open for further replies.

søяa

Oct 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
just to be sure https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198993834826

2.) What happened?
I was playing on a tf2 jailbreak server when the round started I was rocket jumping around the map I came back to the MCA (Main cell area) saw a spy I believe his name was hakai he was 60hp and I thought I would scare him so I started swinging my melee in front of his cell and he jumps into my melee range he has a recording of it but I cant post it in here

3.) Why should we unban you?
I didn't have the intention of freekilling yes I did taunt after killing him but in the moment. I didn't know what was going on i believe i slayed myself after that (not sure) but him willingly jumping inside my melee range is kind of his fault too.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking into the situation more I will not revoke your guardban. The staff member who banned you told me that throughout the round you kept freehitting people and disobeying their warnings after it being so clear. I also reviewed the footage of the freekill I can conclude that the person looked like they moved up but, they were still in their cells when they died. So considering this I will not revoke your current guardban as you have multiple others consisting of the same thing as well.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.