Declined Requesting an appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoholic

Dec 22, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Tried joining the server and im banned? I only have 2 bans on record and they say expired. Havent played this game for a while but im getting back intro trading and was interested in your trade plaza server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I wanna trade and all of my bans are expired, I think its a glitch

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
You were banned for being marked as a freekiller but, the ban has already expired so I will be closing this now.

Closing
Post automatically merged:

Re-Opening due to some concerns that were found.

Do you by any chance have any alt accounts? If so please link them to me

Last edited:

Nekoholic

Dec 22, 2020
I do not have any alts. I’m having this problem with a lot of servers now. The only thing I can think of is changing my ISP. Ever since I got a new router I can’t join 90% of servers including skial and ALL trade servers. It’s getting annoying

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Just a quick question. Do you have any ties or connections to these accounts?
The first one was banned for avoiding punishment and the second one was banned for hacking. So I was wondering if they could be your accounts?

Nekoholic

Dec 22, 2020
Yes I just started using a VPN a couple days ago to get back onto a few servers. Idk what else to try, it’s laggy and pointless anyways.
Post automatically merged:

I only used it because of the scenario, this is the first time I’ve ever used a VPN actually

Nekoholic

Dec 22, 2020
The VPN has let me play on your servers for the last couple of days, I’m sorry for that. But turning it off does NOT allow me to play. I’m pretty close to changing my IP no matter how much of a headache it is, tf2 is literally the only game I play lol.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
After thinking about it a bit more the accounts were ip banned and seemed to be throwaway accounts. Not to mention that the accounts were vac banned themselves for cheating and seeing that you have a vac ban 14 days ago is very suspicious. So considering this, I will not be removing the ip ban. Also if you continue to avoid punishment by changing you ip to play on the servers you will only get yourself in even more trouble.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.