Declined Requesting an un-ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALON3Bean

Apr 9, 2021
1.) Profile link: STEAM_0:1:220344667

2.) What happened / why you have been banned: I was banned for "pedophilia" on WonderLand UK ⋙ 2Fort ▬ No Intel. I was talking in my higher-pitched voice on the server to another player, I was making sexual innuendos to the player as a joke, and I was eventually banned for the reason above, I believe it is because they stated they were 15.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because this person never stated directly and plainly that they wanted me to stop joking with them, I am also a minor (if proof is needed I can provide proof that I am a minor.) and would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable or upset, I was joking and did not mean to upset or hurt anyone's feelings nor did I intend to act on the jokes I was saying.

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
Hello, I will be the admin handling this appeal.
Post automatically merged:

After discussing with fellow staff members, and the admin who banned you, also after looking at the evidence as to why you were banned, and, the person you were saying "sexual innuendos" did actually ask you to stop. Considering this, and because pedophilia is extremely serious I will be declining this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.