DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I impersonated madi, then got banned

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:a
I got banned for trolling, and repeat offenses aswell.
I dont think this is fair since I only have 1 previous ban, which is for impersonating.
(and 1 for trolling, but that was a mistake ban)

I think its a bit harsh to permaban for a second offense.
And I dont remember me trolling, since I wasn't on the servers.

I did get banned on the discord, but I dont see the connection between the discord and the actual servers.
maybe this is what you guys see as trolling, or the mistake ban.

And after all, I never joined the wonderland servers with Madi as my name.

then to quote a reply from the previous appeal
"It's not coincidence that you changed your name to Madi, because your friends in Elysium.tf did the same."

I never forced anyone of my friends to change the name, and the only one that did change name was putato.
That made the choice on his own. So I dont see how I'm connected here other than being the banned person.
And he has been unbanned.

Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I got banned for trolling, and repeat offenses aswell.
I dont think this is fair since I only have 1 previous ban, which is for impersonating.
(and 1 for trolling, but that was a mistake ban)

I think its a bit harsh to permaban for a second offense.
And I dont remember me trolling, since I wasn't on the servers.

I did get banned on the discord, but I dont see the connection between the discord and the actual servers.
maybe this is what you guys see as trolling, or the mistake ban.

And after all, I never joined the wonderland servers with Madi as my name.
While you are entitled to your opinion, this does not change the validity of this ban. You have received numerous explanations about how you are never allowed to impersonate Wonderland/Elysium staff, and about how the length of your ban is justified.

Honestly, I would have considered unbanning you if you just made an appeal admitting to what you did and apologizing for it. However: your behavior on the WLN/ELY Discord servers has been consistently rude (as our Discord servers are a part of the community, they are applicable to your overall status here, such as if we should unban you or not); you have not learned from this ban, and if anything, you have repeated your actions by impersonating me (#1, #2); you have used numerous alt accounts on Elysium to avoid your ban, with one of the accounts even receiving a VAC ban (link).

I am growing weary of the constant arguments regarding your ban. So, I am going to make it clear now: your ban will remain, and you may not appeal it anymore. You are banned permanently from Wonderland/Elysium and that is that. Any further appeals and/or arguing against the ban will get you a forum suspension as well, as, again, you have received numerous explanations and the ban is completely justified.

Appeal declined.

• Sad
Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.