Invalid Requesting Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splurfy

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

Although i was never told explicitly, im assuming im banned as i cannot connect to wonderland servers. As i said i was never told why or even when i was actually banned but i think it was because of hacking accusations. If i recall I logged on to my alternate steam account one day just for some fun ( to get gibus, pyrovison etc) and decided to go onto wonderlands Trade_rawr server to warm up my sniper. However when i went on I was repeatedly hackusated even though they had no silod proof i was a hacker, just that i had less than one hour ingame. After I had had some fun, i told the server that It was infact my alternate account, and i was just messing around, i also then logged on to my main account to back this up. It was at this point that i stopped playing TF2 for a few months and when i came back i went to go on trade_rawr to warm up - as usual - However i was greeted with a message "Connection Rejected by Host" when trying to connect to the server, i brushed it off and founf a FoG-EU trade-rawr server to play on, but that has since been closed down which brings me here as i have no other trade_rawr servers to play on.

I beleive i should be unbanned as (to my knowledge) i never actually did anything wrong and was thus (in my eyes) unfairly banned with no proper proof.

I would be extremely grateful if you could unban me as i loved the community that i was in on that trade_rawr server.

Thank you for your time.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have no bans under record and based off of what the disconnect message was, it seems the server auto-kicked you for having certain unicode symbols in your name (I'd guess the completely blank names in your name history). Try re-connecting using a normal name.

Status
Not open for further replies.