Declined Requesting Unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Grub

Jul 17, 2017
I was playing some music over the mic, not ridiculously loud or inappropriate or anything like that. No one was asking me to stop, no complaints. The people on the server were happy and satisfied with it, then I was muted for 6 hours by "the prank" without any warnings, neither verbal nor on my account. I feel this is unjust, and I would like to be unmuted.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
This is your third mute, we are not required to give a warning. You should have known better. Because it's your third mute for mic spam, 6 hours is normal. Although your last mute was 5 months ago and I want to be lenient here, I can't. You disrespected the staff member who muted you, and I see you also used a racial slur, and were really disrespectful to other players. Because of this I will be extending your mute and adding a gag both of which will be for a day. Please take the time to read our rules, and understand you have to follow them. Btw, staff can allow you to play music at their discretion, feel free to ask them and make sure the volume and quality is good if they allow it. Otherwise again music is not allowed.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.