Declined Requesting unmute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayZee

Apr 8, 2019
I've appealed in the past now
Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Even though, I did other things like ghosting, toxicity, etc. The punishment I got which lead to this appeal was me getting perm muted after the countless warnings I got from mods and admins.
Tell us why we should unban you:
Since my last appeal seemed "threatening" I didn't mean it that way basically, but this might be similar to my last appeal, I like wonderland servers a lot, and I took the consequences really lightly and this is what lead me here. I like talking to people on this server, it's not as worse as the other servers I've been on to. I have a lot of fun on these servers unlike in casual matchmaking, so please unmute me.

(Just a side note, I feel like these type of appeals like this almost never get accepted, maybe it's more of a "we don't trust you this last time" kind of deal, but I promise I won't do this again.)

Attachments

• proof of me getting perm muted.png
    proof of me getting perm muted.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 12

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
From your last appeal: "This will probably be the last time I actually appeal since I already appealed once but that I got instantly declined, so if this gets declined again, I will just hop onto SG-GAMING or blackwonder."

What's changed?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
what also changed is my behavior
I agree that you've improved your behavior, but I disagree that change is sufficient.
TF1yMpC.png

hLRbh81.png

FWD2UYN.png

Di5cvcX.png

Keep in mind that there are worse chat-logs than this, even with racism, they are just less recent (from September and October).

Appeal declined. You have also been permanently gagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.