Resignation Ama(Totally original)

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings friend sorrowfully to see yourself resign due to personal stuff I won't entirely mention however im exhilarated yourself performed to support the community and I behalf of myself thank you toward what you've accomplished towards the community very appreciative hopefully we will see you return as staff approaching the future or sooner. As I stand here within the thread, I got some questions toward yourself below this text.
:Block212:

What would you consider your greatest accomplishment so far?

What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?

What song makes you unconditionally sad?

Out of the positive emotions of compassion, positivity, enthusiasm and initiative, which one is your biggest strength?

What is the most romantic and loving thing you have ever done for Rolda?

Thanks after answering.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Greetings friend sorrowfully to see yourself resign due to personal stuff I won't entirely mention however im exhilarated yourself performed to support the community and I behalf of myself thank you toward what you've accomplished towards the community very appreciative hopefully we will see you return as staff approaching the future or sooner. As I stand here within the thread, I got some questions toward yourself below this text.
:Block212:

What would you consider your greatest accomplishment so far?

What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?

What song makes you unconditionally sad?

Out of the positive emotions of compassion, positivity, enthusiasm and initiative, which one is your biggest strength?

What is the most romantic and loving thing you have ever done for Rolda?

Thanks after answering.
Alright lets disect this

My greatest accomplishment is either becoming staff on this server or coming out as trans online.

My greatest struggle i've overcome is my mental health issues i've had since 3rd grade.

This song right here it gives me emotion but its a good kind of sad

Compassion.

Ahhhh so i don't think i've told anyone or she has so imma say this right now. We broke up not too long ago, however in faith to the question we were talking in dm's and i helped with something, won't specify out of respect.

Reactions: laptivv

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Favorite moment on staff team?
First ban. That and talking to all the staff members and regarding them as friends.
What made you decide to join staff?
Why you decided to leave it?
What do you love in WL?
Who is your favorite staff member?
What do you think about the life?
To join staff it was to being able help people and watch servers and take care of them.
The main reasons were irl stuff, Decline of me playing jailbreak and wanted to pursue a much higher eduaction.
I love the regulars and my friends in wl
My favorite staff member(was me) Jk. Being staff for a while I don't really have a favorite.
Thinking about life comes down to mostly trans things.