Returning After 5 Years

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Greetings, good day and salutations!

My name is Chris, also known as DeadlyJustice, previously known as YoutuberChris back in the day when I first joined in 2017.

After a 5 Year break from PC gaming in a whole (for those that remember me, may remember I had a reputation for always having a dead PC, and would break after about 3 weeks of being fixed), I have returned to gaming and TF2 partially.

A lot has changed since I was here before. I'm now 21 compared to my 16 year old self. I've finished education, and now have a full time job.

I'm looking forward to revisiting this community, and hopefully it remains as how I once remembered it!

Kindest of regards to all,
Chris.
(DeadlyJustice)

Orang

Forum Activist
Top Poster of the Month
Mar 3, 2024
United States

My name is Chris, also known as DeadlyJustice, previously known as YoutuberChris back in the day when I first joined in 2017.

After a 5 Year break from PC gaming in a whole (for those that remember me, may remember I had a reputation for always having a dead PC, and would break after about 3 weeks of being fixed), I have returned to gaming and TF2 partially.

A lot has changed since I was here before. I'm now 21 compared to my 16 year old self. I've finished education, and now have a full time job.

I'm looking forward to revisiting this community, and hopefully it remains as how I once remembered it!

Chris.
(DeadlyJustice)
Welcome back! I wasn't here during 2017 so I haven't seen you before but ya. If you were wondering, I used to be The Orange Birb and I played during 2019 to 2021.

Reactions: =WL= DeadlyJustice

YxngAP

★ Donor ★
Sep 14, 2018

Chris.
(DeadlyJustice)
ohhh i just realized ive seen you in game now glad to see ya in the server

Reactions: =WL= DeadlyJustice