Accepted sacknuggets banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SACKNUGGETS

May 2, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable: SACKNUGGETS or sacknuggets
Input text here...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I was banned a couple years ago on wonderland and I didn't know why. So I decided to check the forums and it said that I was aimboting. I've never done that in all my years of playing tf2. I was banned by Super Guard. Ive never been banned before or at least I cant remember. What happened was I remember playing demo man and I was wearing the boots. As a new F2p I was struggling with the game and just happened to roll up upon this server. As I was playing people kept wondering how I was so fast and how I was hitting my shots. So me being like 14 or 15 years old I was like "I'm not gonna tell them because I don't want them to find out my little secret" Now I was thinking that but not saying it. Shortly after that I was banned. Honestly I thought they thought I was using a speed hack and that's why they banned me. I don't really remember that much but I was getting kills here and there and maybe they checked my profile and saw that I had like 300 or 400 hours and thought "hey this guy is cheating". The thing is I had like one or two steam accounts before that with like 500 to 1000 hours on them. However I lost them and couldn't remember the password or email to them. Any way I had at least in total (counting the other two steam accounts) 1000 to 1500 hours of game play. Most of which was just me playing pyro in dodge ball. I also played solider in wonderland on cp orange because the fast shooting rockets was only something I've ever seen in mvm. So maybe they banned me for that I don't know. I looked on the forums and it didn't say much other than aim bot.
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here... To be honest I just miss the soldier game play and how fun it was playing on cp orange x1000. Second there other servers that I would like to play on but because I'm banned I can't play on them. Lastly I'm curious to see what changed on these servers. I remember back when high pixel or High something was a thing. It was a really fun server but it got taken down or stopped running for some reason. I think it was money or people were trolling I don't know. Any way I hope this reaches you or the people who see this I'm really excited to get back to playing wonderland.

anyway here is my ID if its needed this is the first time I've done this so I don't know what is required

Status
Not open for further replies.