Accepted saxton hale iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.buzz

★ Donor ★
Jun 9, 2020
1.@katza kcuf uoy

2.so I was playing with a staff (smug) and then we were playing LOL (League Of Legends) we were doing 1v1 and then we were messing around until when smug was showing me how to proxy he was so low then I chased him to finish him off then I said a racial slur (n-word) then I got the most stupid feeling in my head for doing that.

3.I understand that it was just an iso and I could wait but this is why you should un iso me because I did not mean any hatred or use of this word however I know it was not allowed and I am not the type to be so racist if I do get un iso from this appeal or not I know that sometimes we must think before say or somethings can happen like that I wish you would un iso me for because I want to interact with the community and have a fun time I understand what I did was very wrong and it's not very light and understand if this appeal is denied but I just want a chance to prove that I'm not a racist person also I did not mean to say it in a hatred way I apologize.
Post automatically merged:

I had homo slur when it was a racial slur that was the only edit

Last edited:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Senior Admin ★★
Site Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
After seeing the recording of your actions, it was apparent that you did not mean and harm or hatred with your actions. After speaking with the staff member who iso’ed you, we’ve decided to release you. I do not want to see this happen again, Mr. Saxton.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.