TF2 Semi's Map Feedback Thread

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, I have made a lot of maps, too many in fact and I've been meaning on doing a bunch of housekeeping on some of them. However I want to make sure I am catching all the issues on these maps so that's where y'all come in. Simply leave whatever feedback you have for a map, it can be for any map I've made no matter the age. It can be literally whatever you want, from tiny details such as a misaligned texture that has been bugging you, a new minigame or two, a quality of life change you'd like to see, or just a funny secret. This will likely be the last update ever for most of these maps, so I'd appreciate any and all comments and suggestions.

Here is a list of all maps I am looking for feedback on:

jb_bootcamp_v6_beta
jb_8bit_v6/v6_night
jb_supermario_v16c
jb_stormfront_v6_fix2
jb_spy_vs_spy_v2a (only bugfixes and balancing for this one)
jb_xmf_v3
jb_colors_v1a
jb_carcerem_v4a
jb_oranger_v1c
jb_nightshift_v2

These maps I am not looking to update:

jb_orange_final (replaced by jb_oranger)
jb_orange_event_v3 (replaced by jb_oranger)
jb_toxic_v2 (joke map)

A list of pending changes can be found here

https://trello.com/b/OVZGYJgM/map-fixes

Thank you in advance.

Since I was late posting this thread here I have already updated jb_spy_vs_spy which you can find linked below.

In the spoiler below you can find some sneak peaks at some of the updates that I have been working on.

NOTE: All screenshots were taken in hammer and are WIP, the maps will look much better in-game and when they are finished.
A7d54b2fa58fb36c6dd4e5355d5233e3Ab1e2f9a869ba00f9beb756bfa542811
0c3fcb4a9be1f637acd7e26c497cd08e

• Plus
Reactions: soremg3 and Xypher
Feb 23, 2020
jb_colors has been updated to v2.

The next maps in the pipeline are likely to be jb_oranger and jb_supermario, but just a reminder it is still not too late to leave suggestions on any of my maps including any that may have already been updated. I have also recently been given permission to work on a large update for jb_underjail so if you have any suggestions for that map feel free to leave them as well.

You can keep up with my progress on all my map updates here.

Reactions: smelvin