Declined Server Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy

Dec 26, 2020

The reason I got banned for cheating and the stupid kid back then I was decided to get myself banned. So one day on my tiny laptop installed cheats and got banned and ended up not being able to play wonderland no more.

I got banned about 2 - 3 years ago and I really regret what I did and it's been a while since I played tf2 since I stopped cheating. I was a stupid kid back then and I really want to get back into tf2 so I could play my favorite servers again. I'm sorry for cheating on your servers and disturbing your players and I will never do it again. Please take this as an apology and not some annoying beggar.

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's

puppy

Dec 26, 2020
Hey there, I will be the admin taking care of your appeal.

What is your relations to this group
and these accounts

You have 24h to respond.
Dogey Boi I use as my storage account because my other puppy account doesn't have enough space to hold all the useless items I got. Astro Is my friend who I play with one in a while on Garry's mod and I don't know who real Person is. I can check my email But I have no idea who he is.
Post automatically merged:

And Also I mainly use those group accounts for Garry's mod

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After further reviewing the group and the account, I'm assuming it's really just your alt. Everyone in the group has been banned for cheating in multiple other communities aswell. Cheating is not tolerated in our server.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.