Declined Server Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Rat

Dec 29, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I don't see any specific link I can copy, but I did use my steam account to sign up. I'll just put the only link I see.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
It says that I was banned for esp. There was a rebelling scout and I saw his shadow through the wall(which I've been seeing shadows like that for like months now) and I called out his location, which he then accused me of esp and said he'll report me. At the time I didn't even know what esp was until someone else in the server said it was like wall hacks.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have had no problems before in the server(such as guard bans and mutes/gags). I've also had no previous server bans, or any other bans on other servers that relate to hacking/esp. I also have no experience with hacking, plus idk why someone would use wall hacks on a jailbreak server. In the same server, I spent a bit trying to find the same guy(different round) while he was rebelling, and he ended up shooting me in the back while I was playing pyro. I don't have shadow play at the moment so I can't add any video proof so this is all I can say atm. Idk if certain settings I have can let me see shadows through walls or it's just the map, but if it matters, I use mat_phong 0 and my current hud is flawhud(if that is even a factor).

Edit: Just tried downloading shadow play, apparently my computer doesn't meet system requirements so I can't add any video proof

Last edited:

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Hiya, after reviewing footage of your gameplay supplemented by the staff member that banned you. It seems blatantly apparent that you were using esp or wallhacks, additionally, you don't get a "warning" for any form of cheating on our servers. For those reasons, your ban will not be unlifted.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.