Name: ♥mary
ID: STEAM_0:1:504915603
Name: Gay Furry
ID: STEAM_0:0:153055191

Date: August 10th 2019, around 14:00 PM
IP: 104.243.38.50:27027
Evidence:
Details:
vid 1, suspect Gay Furry released reds with no single orders, freekilled victim upon entering armoury even it was unfinished
vid 3, suspect xninjakevinx were afk, having no microphone, lagging and have no excuses whatsoever to ditch being warden himself
vid 4, suspect ♥mary camping medic, amped up rolling and firing his minigun, such atrocity were caused that time
vid 2, bonus vid

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The second video only shows some minor Armory camping which I think is negligible. I have still teambanned Gay Furry and ♥mary, though.

xninjakevinx
I'm not inclined to serve a teamban too because while he wasn't giving orders, it was for a very brief period of time and didn't even lead to a Freeday (that was Gay Furry, who teamkilled him) so therefore it's too minor of an offense in my book. Plus, as you can see he says "gimme a moment rq," which could have meant that he was going to start giving orders and was just fixing up his/her mic, or was trying to forfeit warden by going into the Wipeout water which is...weird but it's fine to forfeit warden in this situation I guess. However, if this player commits further offenses along these lines then feel free to report as if this had been repeated, then I would've served a teamban.

Thanks for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.