Should Poopy Joe and his friends be allowed to have access to Wonderland servers? (serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
As far as I can see, Poopy Joe and anyone related to him seem to only have a negative effect on the community. Whenever he plays he trolls everyone on the server, and if I would be a wonderland newcomer I wouldn't want to stick around if I would have toxic players such as him.

Snipers_ has been banned previously for Community Misconduct, and it seems Poopy Joe and the rest of his friends are headed in the exact same direction. Something should be done about it.

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
and the admin?
kokol, i was the one who gave the report
Trollface_non-free.png

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
As far as I can see, Poopy Joe and anyone related to him seem to only have a negative effect on the community. Whenever he plays he trolls everyone on the server, and if I would be a wonderland newcomer I wouldn't want to stick around if I would have toxic players such as him.

Snipers_ has been banned previously for Community Misconduct, and it seems Poopy Joe and the rest of his friends are headed in the exact same direction. Something should be done about it.
To be honest, although Poopy Joe's and Snipers_ ban has a justification since they were warned about these punishments, I believe that even if they like poopy joe, they shouldn't be restricted playtime on WL.TF servers entirely. The fact of the matter isn't Poopy Joe's orders (since I am used to them anyways), it's the fact that they are deliberately making others angry with them. Now there are admins that don't care about the orders, as long as they aren't being toxic or causing community misconduct with them (accusing others for being bad or "cracked at fortnite" about the orders).

All in all, I am neutral about it, but I believe anyone should have a chance to play on WL.TF jailbreak servers. If it has a negative effect on a mass scale in which people quit the community (and confirmed people quitting) then I believe they should just get a slap on the wrist then a full on barring from participation (like how snipers_ did). This community has been through turmoil this past year, and I believe it's best not to elevate it.

It's like cancel culture, don't call people out, and instead educate them

Last edited:
Reactions: PoopyJoe

SlavMcgopnik

Nov 3, 2021
No

At least, not for a little while.

Poopy and co. have been given plenty of chances and all of them have copped bans and guardbans several times over, well beyond the point of the excuse of being new or anything.

Comparing it to cancel culture is silly, it's not like we're relying on dredged up old info to ban them, they have had long running patterns of consistently shitty behavior which mandated _snipers' perma and Poopy's Perma guardban. They have have every opportunity to learn and improve and just did not. So until they have grown up a bit and learned a thing or two, I don't think they should be welcome.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
issue is, a good portion of the community has tried educating poopy joe on why his orders are extremely frustrating and annoying to do, but he just never listens
JB is in a way meant to be this way but can be annoying. There are many wardens that have orders that can be annoying in terms of their orders (round delaying). These other wardens do it once in a while to be cheeky, which seems fair. I think that there should be some kind of rule to combat this.

Status
Not open for further replies.