Since I have been perm guard banned I found new ways to troll guards.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
So it is late night jailbreak and I am playing spy. I always take notice of all my surroundings and all the guards class as this helps me rebel. After 3 rounds I learned everyones movement pattern. The warden was a scout and he was always on the ground never on a wall (this was in minecraft jailbreak map) and there was also a sniper who would sit on top of the cage of chest area always facing cells so he would see anyone that went towards sweeper all the way to deathrun. Now I noticed one flaw of how these guards had absolutely no thought process what so ever. So me being the sneaky sly spy I am I learned that they never checked cells and would only watch reds. I waited in the cells for a minute or two for this particular story and the game we played was deathrun. All the reds but me went to deathrun and the warden went into BLU side.The sniper remained on the cage for chest area but he was more focused on the red going inside since warden was in BLU side so this is when I ran off towards sweeper. At this point I run and jump and quickly type /tp to see my surroundings better and I quickly run around to the backside of the wall where I climbed the ladder quickly backstabbing the sniper and running off to the ladder by disco. The warden was too focused on the game and did not notice the sniper dying. I quickly looped back around and got ammo for my gun. After all this I ran back into cells hiding once more and than all the reds in deathrun died and warden noticed I was rebelling. Now early I mentioned these guards are not the brightest and here is why. I told the warden he was having the glitch where players are invisible and that maybe if he went inside deathrun he would see me. Easily he fell for it and went inside of deathrun so I ran out and shot the door closed. Now I was in BLU side and he was trapped in red side. I made him play deathrun and I killed him in the last trap which was the pootis pow heavy trap. This is one of the best things I have done in jailbreak.

D

Deleted member 8006

I told the warden he was having the glitch where players are invisible and that maybe if he went inside deathrun he would see me. Easily he fell for it and went inside of deathrun so I ran out and shot the door closed. Now I was in BLU side and he was trapped in red side. I made him play deathrun and I killed him in the last trap which was the pootis pow heavy trap. This is one of the best things I have done in jailbreak.

Meme 3

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
i remember I was playing soccer and I don't remember why I was kos but I remember that..

That warden has glitch problem, where players are invisible, It's 3 of us and warden can only see 2, me and other guy

So What I did was... hiding behind the players that warden cannot see and the warden freekilled the guy that he was invisible

(sorry if my grammar is bad)